Friday 13 April 2012

GONNA RUUUUUNNN, RUNNN FAARR AWAYYY XD

day by day, my day is getting worst. come on, if this was the prove that this is the end of the world.. just let me die first. i'm tired to tried everything!!!! i mean, why cant i really make my brothers and teachers proud?  WHY ? I DID TRY ! who says i'm not ? i do tell myself everyday 'why am i stupid enough?' its okay, its alright :) want me to learn the HARD LIFE, huh? want me to be so INDEPENDENT? am i dog? bro, are you treating me like a dog? its okay, since you throw the glass to me, i didn't even even even more even saw you as my bro again but still, i will love you all forever. if i die and you guys don't know that ;') just don't forget to pray always, i'm sorry if i put you guys in the hard life :') good night and sweet dream <3

No comments:

Post a Comment