Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year? Its a Happy plus Sad New Year to me.

Well hyeee, there. Celebrate 2012 New Year at Kampung last night. Hmm, its fun. Fulls of fun. But there's one that doesn't make me happy. How to say then? Story goes like this. At 11 p.m something like that. My crush call me to ask where we gonna meet later at 12 am. yeah. we're gonna meet, at bridge, gonna enjoy the fireworks. But things doesn't even go right what i been expected. But its alright. Its not a big deal. I broke up with my boyfriend just because of him. Wait, yeah. My crush? I don't know. But the reason i break up with my boyfriend just because of him was the one of the reason. Well, i did call him. 
*he picked up*
me ; ui budu.
him ; apa?
me ; saya suka kau bah.
*he hanged up*


Isn't this mean like he doesn't like me? Or he just went shocked and just press hang up? Its alright, its okay.4th time of love rejections. Hurts like hell. Its alright, its okay. This year, i hope i can move on without boyfriends. HAHAHA, yeah its just fake laugh. This time, I'll be good. Very good. Well, the BEST for my family and everyone. I hope i can study well. Noooo, I'm not just saying. I'll do it. I'll change. I'll be good. I'll be the best on ONE DAY. Even this 1st January of New Year 2012 hurts me just because the boy i like doesn't mean i'm gonna cry. Cos i know, he wont accept me. Anyway, why did i even type all this? Very long story isn't? heh. Enjoy your new year? Well, have a blessed one and enjoy your new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment