Monday 2 January 2012

I know what I'm trying to do.

So this is it. My brother wake me up to take a bath. We're going to breakfast at Kepayan. When we arrived at there. We take our order. And a few minutes, one of my brother said to me like ' When you're gonna learn to be independent? Soon, you're going to University and you're gonna live your own. '  And I was like ' Can't you give me time? I'm trying to change here ! I'm trying to be best for all of you ! ' Its kinda makes me a little bit pissed when you tell me you're going to grab my phone when school is reopen in the car just now. Its okay, you can. But just zip your mouth! I know what i'm trying to do after this ! Last year, you said that you're not going to say the same things about last year. 


Story of my life 2012 year? Its gonna be a nightmare + sad + happy + depressed + desperate + insane = MY LIFE NOT YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment