Tuesday 3 January 2012

School reopen tomorrow,babe

today is the last holiday.aww,school reopen tomorrow,babe.well, at least i got play this gamee with Jus. its the came who will fall in love first.isnt cool? The game was about, lets sweet talk, lets play fight, lets talk 24/7,lets tell each other good morning and good night everyday,lets take walks together,lets give each other nicknames,lets hang out with each other's friends,lets go on dates, lets talk on the phone all night long, lets hold each other and lets kiss and hug. and whoever fall in love first? loses. but unfortunately several hours ago, he call me and he said that he give up because..cause he said that he was like cheating his girlfriend, i mean ex. looks like he still have feeling on his ex. WHY? oh my gawd, i should just relax. I tell myself no more love this year, well except for the guy that i have been love for 8 years, maybe he will be one or not. what ever,just maybe. I hope this year would be a good year to me. well, ugh. I wanna be good, nice, that everyone would like. Oh yea, school reopen tomorrow. Aww, gonna see my crush that i have been love for 8 years again. he is so adorable and he's cuuuteeee. kbyeee,night world <3 bahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment