Wednesday 4 January 2012

School reopen today! Awesome day.

When I arrived at school, I check my name on the announcement board, I check out the 2Kerjasama class list. I saw my name and the first number was my name :p HAHAHA dayemmm, I was like praise the lord. But one thing that i hate, i saw this fat guy again. Oh shit. I dislike saw him. WHYY? He's freakin fatty. Spoil my mood,man. Anyway,when I was on my way to my new class, I saw Marjorie. We were happy and we jumped around. Haha. Its soooo like our dream come true :p We're totally happy. All boys and girls in our class are the same. Jyeahhh. The perfect name list? xD Here it goooes ;)
The Rockers & The Best
Girls ;
- Marjorie Ann
- Roseanne Liew
- Marleyani David
- Chong Ka Ling
- Maryanne Juanis
- Elssa Krysta
- Jennifer Peter

Boys ;
- Smith S
- Kenneth Viorel
- Benny Bowen
- Rex Travilor


The girls are the best , greatest. Well always makes mistake but forgive each otherr. The boys are cool and cute. HAHA. Benny,Kenneth and Rex. they play guitar and Smith play the keyboard ;) the band was Divinity 5. ohh, almost forgot :p Jordan Deanne was one of the band mates too. Full lucks for them ;) Well, I'm happy today. Laugh out loud with friends. Happy go lucky with friends. And what the? Maths getting hard. OH NO. And when the teacher said if PMR one subject failed means all failed. Gonna study hard then :p Well, good night for now! Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment