Thursday 12 January 2012

I didn't go to school today.

I didn't go to school. Well, my left hand was on pain after the injection. And this afternoon i was chatting with J.L.S oh man. I miss him freakin muchy. I even tell him that i wrote his name on my table that was on my class. And yet, every time when Marjorie said about that boy that who same school with J makes me missing much more on J. I cant believe this. And every time when Heart Vacancy by The Wanted songs came up, the first on my mind was J. I don't know. But since like i want him back. How about my crush that i've been love for 8 years? Yeah, how about that. I don't know. Give up? At least i try so much on primary school. But yet, i kinda like him much more than J. But when the teacher was teaching in front and i look on my table that has J name on it. I kinda miss him much more and falling for him much more. 


But i promise myself no love for this year :( Its hard to me to move on without someone I like was not even mine but why am i so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine? I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment