Monday 20 February 2012

19 February 2012

the best adventure of my life at Wetland Forest ;) 
Today morning i was on rushing for adventure at Wetland. I tried my best to wake my brother to send me up to school. In the car my brother accidentally make me mad and didn't started to drive. I was in panic and thinking that when i reach there, others are already went to the Wetland for adventure but thank god , when i reach to the school I saw sharrona, ivy , quik , deidre, kevin:) , and others. HAHA! Even teacher Yazid. I saw him standing there holding his umbrella. Wow. Its cute :P And at last, the bus came and we go inside. The bus was so ugly and i said that to my friend. HAHA its funny anyway but its cool it got radio ;) and then when we reach at Wetland. Before we go in, I saw the cats inside there and i was like wtf and feels like wanna screaming , well i trauma on cats and Sharrona was like calling the cat to make me afraid-..- and then the announcement started. I was just laughing around, talking around and others are listening. Oh yeah, some of them are from other schools ;) Its gonna be a competition finding a bird and describe it :D Anyway, I keep saying i'm hungry. and ohhh breakfast! Nasi Lemak. oh great. sikit saja saya makan bukan habis-..- HAHA. at last the adventure begins ;)
Teacher Yazid was freedom and when we was on our way to start the adventure, teacher Yazid take care of us and leave the others group-..- well, i'm on the group 4 with Ivy,Sharrona,Quik and me ;) hahaha. its great. Taking picture with the greatest adventure people and i guess many more. And wow, when i was Teacher Yazid walking and my friends, we were about to across the dirty mud. and i said ' Eee, sya takut kasut sya kotorrr owww! ' with a cute voice. hahaha how dumb and then teacher Yazid ask me to hold his umbrella and start walking? I 'm not sure what he's talking about. He's nice. When i was hot, we share umbrella. Wow, i am so gonna respect this teacher but why am i saw him just as friends? This is soooooo the best adventure and this is what it feels like. Teacher Yazid and I almost lost when we walk slowly on the dirty mud and my friends just walking like really faster. At least, we all get fun and when ah ha ! we reached at observation tower. HAHA. c Ivy mati mati mau bawa kami p sana. last last, baru ja dia naik satu tingkat and then kami sudah d paling atas but before that Teacher Yazid and I again d tingkat dua terus saya minta ambil gambar. apa, malu? tidakk laaa. HAHA. And then i look down 'Ivy ! naik la baaa ! penakuutt ! ' then ivy said ' tidak mau baaa. kau ka? sya bulih mati oh ! ' what a fool. hahaha. and then, we returned from the forest. I go to the office because tapak tangan sya tercucuk kayu. hahaha kilii. syok juga d office sya dapat duduk , kuat gila aircon diaaa ;) anyway, blahh. next saturday got adventure again but its only ceramahh laa. haih. and here's the picture taken by my friends and teacher. YA. muka sayaa saja yang ada. HAHA.

after done with breakfast! hahaha. drink tea <3 taken by Grace;) 
with the greatest adventure? hahaha taken by Quik ;) 
cari burung ! HAHAHAHA taken by Ivy ;) 
at observation tower. taken by cikgu Yazid. hahahaha 
dakat air? hahaha taken by quik again ;)
returned to school ! penaaaat gila ! HAHAHA sendiri capture :p

No comments:

Post a Comment