Monday 13 February 2012

A thousand years.

Awesome sharing topic with Marjorie, Roseanne and teacher at counseling. Its totally great. Jor and Rose even help me to tell the teacher about my love life. Well.. about the person that i've been like for 8 years half? Teacher says that, i shouldn't force him to love me and ask me to find other. Haha and i was like, its okay teacher, i already got a boyfriend. and he's like what? and you still want him? and so yeah, i said. even i tell him, even if i got one, sometimes i like him. i thought i stopped already. And Jor and Rose ask me to stopped loving him. Well, they ever ask him either why he doesn't like me and he said i'm taller than him and my attitude :( he said that i'm strict. and i was like, wow? Really? i thought i was kind. Joke. Hmm, its alright. Well tomorrow is Valentines Day. I guess nothing special. Not gonna have the chance to meet my boyfriend either. No money, No out,bebeh. Chaw <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment