Wednesday 8 February 2012

How long can i wait for you?

She doesn't suit you. And you doesn't suit her. Come on, i have been liking you for almost like 8 years? That girl sitting beside you must be a bitch. Well, the way she's acting SHE WANTS YOU. Oh, i see you like her? Congratulations. Well, you know what? After my friends tell me that when Marjorie is trying to talking to you and the bitch beside you is trying to disturbing you like calling your name and you look at her. Cant you give me a chance? I like you. I want you since primary school. Please tell me what you want me to be or I'm too ugly for you or fat. The way to stop liking you.. for me is only one way. It is to change school. I never thought that i keep loving you this fucking more. It hurt me so bad. We same class but we're like strangers! Well its okay, after school. Its a little perfect imperfect. I saw you run, i saw you laughing, i even saw you catching me looking at you. Oh damn. And saw Trevor today after school, it makes my day. It gives me energy to run. Joke. Its just me. Myself. I got energy by myself. A great conservation too with Jennifer and Windy ;) talking about friends and teacher. And lastly, a great conservation with Berwyn too! ;) well, i'm gonna take a bath then take dinner early, then crying with a thousand years music on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment