Friday 20 January 2012

booyaahhhh, 20 Jan 2012 ;)

Today was okay. I miss him. Well then, at school i go down. Benny's little brother didn't smile to me when i tried to smile to him. Omg, did i did something wrong? :'( He even cover his face when he saw me when recess time at canteen :( Its okay... :) I know. The most fun at all, was after recess there's a lion dance! HAHA! It was soooo cute. And yet, Priscella Lo and I are at up stair to watch the lion dance. Omg, the green plus white one was totally cuteee. And Ivy said it was smart -..- okayyy. And yet, when Priscella said that she gets boring, i go to my class and join Marjorie them. Well, they're taking picture i mean, Smith was kind of like our photographer! HAHAHA! We do style , candid and everything what so ever i guess. And umm, the lion dance wasn't over and we sing xD Kenneth play the song using Ronald's guitar. HAHA! Cinta Muka Buku :) it makes me missing him a lot. Awlolo. What a damn oh right? HAHA! And yet, lastly Smith take a video of us. And Bradley even join us, well he's just watching. Omg, he's freakin cute okayyy! ;) HAHAHA! It was greaaaaat. And then , that time was over and Madam Tan enter the class to teach us English its kinda boring but at least, she's nice today. She said , who knows the meaning of the passage will get one ringgit. ;) And at last, i get it too, thanks to Roseanne for helping me :p and after school. Rose,Jor and I are going to Inanam to have fun. HAHA. When we reach there, we go to the market and look around and go upstairs and blah when we go down, i sit on the stair and go down.  hahaha it was damnnn fun. this would be a memory. At last last, Jor accompany me to take a bus for me going back to school. Lastly, I reached at school and go training for a while. Lastly again, my bro pick me up. Haaa neway, here's the pic that smith captured on us :p


Its me,Adrilyn :p don't really know how to play guitar neway, ha. its just a pose ;) 
from left ; Adrilyn,Roseanne,Marjorie & Marleyani <3
from left ; Marjorie,Adrilyn,Jennifer,Maryanne.

we're best friend although we've been fight a lot, ignore each other sometimes, forget each other but still, we are best friend. good memory of 2Kerjasama,bebeh ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment