Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tell me why.

Its really hurt when you know you cant hold on but you too in love to let go. I miss you, J. I love you to the max. Sometimes, i just feel so stupid for asking you to be mine back but its hurt so well but after a second, i am so much happy than you thought. i think i cant let you go. i am sorry for treating you like shit last year. its just.. you never wanna talk to me anymore after two or three weeks when we're in a relationship last year. Now i know, why you chasing me but your feelings changes. Now i know, why i am chasing you because i just know that you can really take my heart in good way. But i was wrong, totally wrong. Seems like you fall in love to other girl and the way i am falling for you, the more i get desperate. Okay, i admit it. Although i really like other boys but darling,please. I love you, please don't leave me. It will make me dying inside. But i wont force you to stay, you may go as you please when your feelings change and your heart for someone else. And i'll find someone like you. Just remember that, i'm starting to love you more and more and more but you hurt me. Just like last year, you keep starting to love me more and more and more but i hurt you. See? We're both stupid in love. 


Sometimes i just wondering , why would i ever want you back in my life when i promise myself not to be anyone except for the boy that i love for 8 years on the 1st January? I just don't get it. Hmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment